NEW: Social tour for participants and guests!
Location: Bucharest – Village Museum and Palace of Parliament
Date: 11 July
Duration: ½ day
Price: 45 Euro (or equivalent in Lei)
- transport from the hotel with minivan Mercedes Vito;
- assitance during the trip;
- transfer between objectives;
- touristic guide;
- entrance tickets.
Additional price: 20 Euro (or equivalent in Lei), which includes traditional lunch in Bucharest Old City Center, at Caru’ cu Bere. Programme:
- meeting at the hotel at 9.00 a.m.;
- visit at National Village Museum;
- short tour to observe the main objectives: Unirii Square, Magheru Boulevard, Victoria Palace, Aviators Statue, Arch of Triumph, Herastrau Park, Victoriei Avenue, etc;
- visit at the Palace of Parliament;
- walk in the old city center and lunch (around 13.00 – 13.30 p.m.), having a Romanian specific meal (borsch/ soup, specific tasting plates – eggplant salad, vegetable stew, etc and main course on the plateu: mix of steak etc).
- subscriptions are open on July 9th between 12.00 and 16.30 in the lobby of Paris conference room, and payment can be made on the spot or on 10 July, between 9.00 and 11.30 in the lobby of Paris conference room;
- the minimum number of persons for this trip to take place: 14 persons;
- in case the number of participants is not sufficient, the money will be refunded on 10 July 2015, between 13.45-15.00, in the lobby of Paris conference room.
SUBSCRIPTIONS CAN BE SENT FOR THE TRIP until 8.07.2015 ON THE CONFERENCE E-MAIL ADDRESS: car @utcb.ro MORE INFORMATION (Social Tour July 11th)